- The most popular oil based clay available. A softer type of plasticine clay with the advantage of not inhibiting the cure of flexible moulding compounds.
- This is a ceramic like sculpting compound that is shatter and chip resistant.
AVES APOXIE SCULPT
- Apoxie Sculpt is a permanent, self hardening, two part modelling and repair compound.
- Medium strength, condensation-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
- High strength, brush on, condensation-curing, two component silicone rubber that is pre-thickened and cures at room temperature.
- Pourable, addition-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature. Skin safe.
- Prosthetic grade addition-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
- Brushable, addition-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.Skin safe
- Machinable, can be sanded, drilled, and grounded. Can produce the most minute detail as a result of its extremely low viscosity.
- Rapid setting and demonstrates more flexibility than other similar materials.
- Mainstay resin for the decorative jewellery industry.
- Ideal for small parts such as lenses, model windows, prototypes and clear injection moulded like parts.
- Great for shock absorbent bumpers, flexible model parts, and model of all kinds.
- clear casting polyester can be poured. Simply place the tray on a level surface, spray a light film of release agent.
- Premade moulds for casting and creating beautiful custom made jewellery.
- A moulding compound on pre-vulcanised natural rubber latex.
GELTEX LATEX THIKENER
- Chemical to thicken latex up to brush grade.
- One of the hardest and strongest gymsum cements. Slightly higher setting expansion then hydrocal, but is ideal in case moulds.
- High-precision material with a chromatic phase and set indicator. Easy to use, ultra-fast setting and excellent dimensional stability.
Z-POXY- 5 MIN FORMULA
- Clear, equal mix that curses in less than 5 minutes. Fuel proof, vibration resistant formula.
Z-POXY- 30 MIN FORMULA
- 30 minute system allows 15 minutes working time and then cures in 30 minutes.
Z-POXY- FINISHING RESIN
- Equal mix, odourless formula. Cures in 6-8 hours at temperatures about 18 degrees.
- These fillers are commonly used in resins for producing cold cast metal effects.
- Used to reinforce alginate for face moulds.